Gamestah's site is designed as a means to communicate with gamers all around Australia and even the world, to talk about events coming up that affect the community and events which are being hosted by or participated by Gamestah. The site is not a place to vent your rage upon the world or make demeaning insults or views at the expense of others.
You are responsible for all posts or submissions made by you, all content contained with them must respect all legal rights imposed by local, national and international laws, rights such as copyrights, patents, trademarks etc.
Our general definition of an unacceptable post is one which contains any of the following, but is not limited to:
- Inflammatory comments made against another person or property
- Adult content such as pornography or extreme or realistic violence
- Links to, or posts of, warez, cracks or anything regarded as copyright violating
- Excessive amounts of swearing or vulgar language
- Threats against another person or property
- Off-topic posts
- Advertisment or promotion of any commercial service or entity
- Private information of anyone else
- Impersonation of any moderator, staff or any other person
However, staff may remove any post at their sole discretion and their judgement is final.
Any person who feels that a post or thread is objectional is encouraged to report them to an Admin or a moderator, and they will be reviewed and removed as soon as possible if we feel it is unacceptable.
Gamestah moderators and staff will not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of any message posted to Gamestah. Once you post content on any page, you expressly grant Gamestah the right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, etc. the content in any form, anywhere. Gamestah, moderators and its staff will cooperate with any 3rd party litigation, investigation, or police action (public, private or government) against any member with full disclosure of any information we have gathered through these dynamic pages.
Last updated on the 12th May, 2006.